Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Grocery Haul

GROCERY HAUL! That's what bloggers do? Right? Right? Well I'm doing it because that's what I did with my day.

Red Grapes: $2.99
I love grapes. No story here.

Instant Ramen (Chicken Flavor): 3 for $1
Three for a dollar. Need I say more? I got three of these, and I know they're super not healthy, but it's quick, it's filling, and it's delicious. I don't care if it isn't real ramen.

Fresh Express Caesar Salad Kit: 2 for $6
I got two of these. I really love salad, especially caesar salad, and it probably would be healthier if I actually bought a head of lettuce and fresh cheese and croutons and dressing, but that's just a little too much work for me (see instant 33 cent ramen above).

Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps: 4 for $5
I'm one of those people who always needs to be eating something which is really bad for my health so the least I can do is try to get healthy snacking. It was four packs of Snaps for $5 so I naturally get one of each flavor. I'm currently stuffing my mouth with the "lightly salted" original kind, which are always good since everyone loves a classic, but I'll update you guys on the rest of the flavors later.

I also bought some pasta and almond milk which I did not picture but overall everything was under $20 with a Safeway club card, which I dig. So that's me trying to eat healthy. I highly suggest everything I bought. I also realize I have now updated my blog everyday it has existed (which is two days) but I'll probably only post a few times a week, or once every week. I don't know. We'll see how it goes. Bon appetit.

1 comment: