Monday, March 7, 2016

My Theory on Bloggers

This morning my friend, Bethany, and I made an observation about how everyone who has a blog also seems to have their life together. I have a theory that that's only because they make everything about life seem poetic, or post beautiful pictures with their posts, or because even when they have posts about how much of a mess their life is there's a moral to the story. But hey, I'm taking what I can get.

My name is Meagan and I'm an 18-year-old freshman in college. I thought I knew what I was doing with my life, but I truthfully have no idea what I want to do. I've started blogs ten million times only to delete them because I have nothing to talk about on them. So I'm forcing myself to have something to talk about. My life feels too static right now.

As I sit here typing this I know it's not going to be a long post but I also know I've been writing this for at least a half an hour now, trying to be one of those bloggers that has a moral to the story, a purpose, or a desire, or at least a goal. But I have none of those. I am starting over and I am starting with a clean slate. This blog is somewhat to help me figure out what I want to do and somewhat to showcase my life (y'know...to make me look like I have my life together).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment