Friday, April 29, 2016

Bucket List: Oregon Coast

I have successfully completed one of my nine Oregon bucket list items! I was able to go to Florence, Oregon this past weekend with my sorority sisters on an overnight retreat. My sorority spent Friday and Saturday in Florence and explored the beach, the lake areas, and the town of Florence itself. Here are some of the pictures I took from the weekend.
View from the conference center
On the cold cold beach
Bonfires on the beach are surprisingly legal in Oregon
The view from our dinner spot
At the conference center
At the lake with friends
I'm so happy I got to check this one off my bucket list because I love the beach rain or shine. The beach we visited was super different from California beaches, even the more secluded ones. It was much colder than what I am used to but bonfires were allowed in the sand so I guess it's a trade off. I'm still hoping to head back to the coast once more before I leave because I've been getting a lot of suggestions for coastal towns that I still need to see. Until then though, one down eight to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment