Monday, May 16, 2016

50 Facts About Me

So I've decided since this blog has been gaining some decent traction that I would write a facts post! I've been meeting so many wonderful bloggers in the community and I love reading their fact posts and get to know me posts. Without further ado, here are 50 facts about me!
  1. I am eighteen years old.
  2. My birthday is on July 27th.
  3. I was born and raised in Northern California.
  4. I currently go to the University of Oregon.
  5. I will be transferring to Chapman University in the fall.
  6. I am a double major in theatre and PR/Ad.
  7. I want to work in entertainment whether onscreen or behind the scenes.
  8. My favorite book is A Great and Terrible Beauty.
  9. I was the Baker's Wife in Into the Woods.
  10. I speak English, a little Italian, a little French, and a little ASL.
  11. My favorite movies are Singin' in the Rain, Sabrina, Interstellar, Taken, The Kings of Summer, Moulin Rouge, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Peter Pan, The Devil Wears Prada, and The Descendants. But if I had to choose one it would be The Descendants (with George Clooney).
  12. I am absolutely a dress person. I hate having to wear jeans or leggings.
  13. My favorite dessert is tiramisu.
  14. My second favorite dessert is any kind of soufflé.
  15. I love the desert: Arizona, New Mexico, California, Nevada etc. all places I love to be.
  16. I love all kinds of cheese and I have found a recent love for beer cheese.
  17. I know how to ski but I hate skiing.
  18. I went to Christian pre-school, high school, camp, and basketball league but I am not nor have I ever been religious.
  19. My high school had a monastery complete with Benedictine monks from Hungary!
  20. My favorite day was a day when my friends and I went to the beach and a OneRepublic concert.
  21. My favorite places are Disneyland, Hawaii, and my hometown.
  22. Concerts and randomly running into celebrities is my thing.
  23. I love makeup so much. Sephora is my life.
  24. I hate french fries and any other form of potato.
  25. I love most other food and appreciate potato within a dish.
  26. I am very specific about how fondue tastes.
  27. I worked at Starbucks.
  28. I am a Gamma Phi Beta.
  29. My grandma is also a Gamma Phi Beta. Legacy!
  30. My boyfriend and I met while doing a production of Peter Pan at a youth theatre.
  31. I can wiggle my ears.
  32. I've sung with Ed Sheeran.
  33. My elbows and shoulders are double jointed.
  34. My mom and I watched Glee all the way through from the day it began to the day it ended. It wasn't worth it.
  35. I hate having those red notification numbers on my phone so I always read any emails right away and delete ones I don't need, check other apps the second there's a red notification, etc.
  36. My best investment to date has been Spotify. iTunes lost my heart.
  37. I went to Budapest, Vienna, and Prague with my choir in high school.
  38. I went to Paris and London with my mother.
  39. I am a huge San Francisco Giants fan thanks to my Dad!
  40. I will be studying abroad in the south of Italy this summer for two months!
  41. I hate the rain unless I can stay inside by a warm fire watching TV and movies all day with people I love.
  42. I have a dog named Bailey with my family and two cats, Gigi and Rufio, with by boyfriend.
  43. My Starbucks order when I need caffeine is either a dopo espresso or a Starbucks Doubleshot on ice with vanilla.
  44. My Starbucks order when I don't need caffeine is an Iced Passion Tea Lemonade or an Iced Chai.
  45. I want to adopt children.
  46. I've been to every tour One Direction has had.
  47. I won an American Girl Doll from a toy store when I was a kid. Kit Kittredge!
  48. I want to go to law school I think?
  49. I love baking, cooking, anything with food prep!
  50. I was born not breathing!
There you have it now you know absolutely everything about me. This was surprisingly easier than I thought it was going to be. Hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about the face behind the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment