Wednesday, June 22, 2016

June Ipsy Unboxing

Happy Wednesday! This edition of Love by Meagan brings you another YouTube video! This video is my unboxing of my June Ipsy GlamBag. It's much shorter than my last video and also includes a short makeup haul at the end of products I picked up while out and about at the mall this past weekend. My goals (which I will include in my July Goals I'm sure) for this channel are to figure out how to make high quality videos. Not only in content, but also in lighting, editing, and quality of the camera I am using. This is certainly a journey that will take some time.

Luckily, I have some good resources! I've joined many new blogging groups recently and have connected with some YouTubers. I will also be attending VidCon in Anaheim tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday! I hope to be able to befriend and network with creators and community members alike and further my YouTube career as well as grow my blog's audience. This is all so fun and new to me and I can't wait to discover what it holds for me in the future!

In terms of my Ipsy Bag: I show all the products in the video but below I have included pictures and names of each product. You'll have to watch the video to get the review though. Thanks for reading and watching and always supporting me!
Rebel Rebel Theme
Everything Balm by Delectable by Cake Beauty
Nail Polish in Wingwoman by Formula X
Eyeshadow in Fireball by Urban Decay
Crease/Smudge Brush by Royal & Langnickel MODA
Happy Hibiscus Blush by Seraphine Botanicals

31 comments:

  1. Love all the pretty pinks! Perfect for summer!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that eyeshadow!

    XOXO
    mQs
    www.shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super pretty, thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. I love the makeup bag and the brush!
    -Anna | www.fivefootandfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bag is so colorful and cute! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Ooo... That eye shadow looks fabulous! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a winner! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  5. What an awesome box! I've been considering ipsy for a while, I need the July bag haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally try it out if you can! I love getting it every month. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. What a great box!! I have been dying to try Ipsy and this post is converting me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally try it out, I love it so much! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  7. I don't wear enough makeup for me to get the ipsy bags but my friends love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely have to be into trying new things out and beauty products, but thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. I've seen someone else show their June Ipsy bag, and it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That eyeshadow is perfect!! Love the products that you got in your box! I get Birchbox and I love getting a box every month so I know how fun the unboxing is!

    xo CourtneyDrew
    www.courtneydrew.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooo shimmery and pretty. I've always wanted Birchbox but haven't taken the plunge yet, but I'm sure I'll post about it when I do. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Such a great box monthly box!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, awesome products in this set, the blush is gorgeous! I have the Everything Balm as well and it works great-- enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looooove that blush. Glad you know you like the Everything Balm, noted! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  12. Oh how fabulous! Great haul :)
    XO Amanda | www.glitterandspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE that Urban Decay shadow, I have it in a palette and it's one of my favourite fun summer shades!

    La Belle Sirene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! I'm so excited to try it out. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  14. Definitely curious about that Everything Balm! I've never received Ipsy before, but it seems like you got some great goodies!

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep you updated haha. It's such a fun box to receive. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  15. It looks like you got some good products! I can't wait to watch as your videos evolve!

    Kristin
    The Blush Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so fun so far, thanks so much and thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  16. I miss my ipsy subscription so much! This looks like such a great bag! I always loved getting brushes.

    ReplyDelete