Wednesday, July 13, 2016

July Jams

You might recall my previous songs that remind me of the beach playlist post. I recently went through my playlists the other day and added about fifty songs to each playlist. My music style ranges from classical music to country to pop and everything in between. I love basically everything besides hard metal. These songs are all from my pop-ier playlist so if that's not your thing I'll see you next post (fair warning this songs are great though). Some are older, some are newer, but all great for summer. Here's what I've been listening to from beginning of June up to now!

  1. yes girl-Bea Miller
  2. Send My Love (To Your New Lover)-Adele
  3. Comeback-Ella Eyre
  4. Confident-Demi Lovato
  5. Love Myself-Hailee Steinfeld
  6. Into You-Ariana Grande
  7. Shake It Out-Florence + The Machine
  8. Electric Love-BØRNS
  9. Once in a While-Timeflies
  10. Don't Let Me Down-The Chainsmokers, Daya
  11. CAN'T STOP THE FEELING!-Justin Timberlake
  12. Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High-Arctic Monkeys
  13. Sweet Disposition-The Temper Trap
  14. Bang Bang-Jessie J., Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
  15. Work-Rihanna, Drake
  16. Work B**ch-Britney Spears
  17. Toxic-Britney Spears
  18. Circus-Britney Spears
  19. Promesses-Dimmi
  20. Priorities-OHD
  21. This Is What You Came For-Calvin Harris, Rihanna
  22. Stressed Out-Twenty One Pilots
  23. Ride-Twenty One Pilots
  24. Lush Life-Zara Larsson
  25. Toothbrush-DNCE
  26. Cake By The Ocean-DNCE
  27. Into You-Ariana Grande
  28. Farrah Fawcett Hair-Capital Cities, André 3000
  29. Alright-Kendrick Lamar
  30. Paper Planes-M.I.A.
  31. Bad Girls-M.I.A.
  32. YOUTH-Troye Sivan
  33. Not Your Way-MisterWives
  34. Rock Bottom-Hailee Steinfeld, DNCE
  35. Kill Em With Kindness-Selena Gomez
  36. Dangerous Woman-Ariana Grande
Here's my full on repeat playlist! These songs are towards the end of the playlist. What songs have been in your playlist lately?

23 comments:

  1. That's an awesome playlist! I'm going to listen to come of those now!

    Sydney | http://styledbys.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how long this playlist is! Haha I need something to listen to when I take a roadtrip this weekend :)

    X,
    Cristina
    cristinawashere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's been built up over a good handful of months now, it just keeps growing! Hope you enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Such a great playlist! I love the Arctic Monkeys and their record has been on repeat!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great song, I need to listen to this playlist!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't Let Me Down is the jam! So many great jams on here.

    xoxo, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been growing on me so much lately!

      Delete
  6. Toxic will forever be one of my favorites! So many good songs on here.

    Alix | www.apintsizedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a specific "throwback" playlist but Toxic makes it into the updated modern playlist every time!

      Delete
  7. Love so many of these songs! DNCE & Calvin Harris are some of my favorites!
    -Anna | www.fivefootandfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could rock out to this playlist for sure! Adding some of these to my roadtrip playlist for this weekend!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so much fun, good luck with your road trip!!

      Delete
  9. Such fun playlist! Need to bring some of these back onto mine!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love a lot of these songs. Great playlist!

    Xoxo,
    Amanda
    Trulyyoursa.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't stop the feeling is still my jam!! IT'S SO GOOD and a great workout song!
    xoxo
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been on a Calvin Harris kick lately! These are all great songs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVING Kill Em With Kindness- my personal summer anthem!

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete