Monday, August 8, 2016

The Ultimate Printable Planner

I'm a huge stationery fan from cards to pens and pencils, desk supplies, and especially planners. I'm a sucker for pretty designs and especially for the organization that comes along with them. You don't know the true feeling of organization until you use a day planner. So when Emily of Honeybee Joyous reached out about her new Plan Better Live Better printable planner, I was so excited to be able to feature this product on Love by Meagan!

There are so many options for planners out there it sometimes feels overwhelming on which one to choose. The different options for layouts, patterns, and features of the planners seem endless. Right off the bat with the Plan Better live Better planner however, I knew it would be perfect for myself and the rest of the blogging community. Being a blogger herself, Emily knows what features we need in a planner with our hectic work/life balance schedules. Not only are there monthly spreads as well as a day by day section, but each week comes with a placeholder to write the week's "top five" as well as things to not forget. My to-do list on my phone sometimes reaches miles long feats because I write down everything right away when I don't want to forget something. Being able to incorporate that list into my planner and seeing what transfers over to the next week vs. what I have completed is such a load off of my back honestly.

Along with those features, each month has a finance tracker, a section for goals, and a section for what you are grateful for. Some of these wouldn't come to mind at first when making a planner but I'm so happy Emily has included them because they are so unique and needed (that finance tracker though). The back of the planner also has a quick yearly glance where you can write down people's birthdays or other major events throughout the year, as well as an area for addresses and phone numbers. I have to ask for my friends addresses so many times when I want to send them care packages or presents for their birthdays now that we're all in college! Some people are in dorms, some are in houses, some are moving all around throughout the year so I can include all of their contact info in this tidy little section.

What has to be my favorite "feature" of this planner is the fact that it is printable. Emily gives you options in the front of the planner for how to print and bind it which is so helpful and I love that you get that customization. Because I can print this at home or at my local Costco, I'm also able to choose exactly how it will look and be presented. When I get home, I'm so excited to get mine printed off and spiral bound. This will make it easy to flip the pages and turn the planner inside out if I want to keep it compact while still functioning.

If you'd like to buy this planner for the price of $25 for your upcoming year (and at this point why wouldn't you?) check out this link right here! As a disclaimer I am an affiliate and a small percentage of the purchase if you buy through this link. All of the opinions in this post are 100% truthful and my own. You will come to find on this blog that I only feature products I like and I know you all will find use of. Let me know below what your favorite planner is and be sure to check out the Plan Better Live Better planner! Thanks so much to Emily for making this functional and reliable planner for this upcoming year!

13 comments:

  1. This planner is very affordable and i love the idea of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is just great! Great price too, I should check it out :)

    http://styledbys.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool planner! I am basically obsessed with planners haha.

    xoxo, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great planner and its such a great price!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so obsessed with planning my life away... Seriously I make to do lists like its my job. Planners are always a necessity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I really need to use a planner more lol.

    Alix | www.apintsizedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with planners, so I'll definitely have to check this one out!
    -Anna | www.fivefootandfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool that it's printable?! Such a great planner
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love using my day planner! This is so cool and such a great price!

    xo
    Sami
    www.theclassicbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post came at the perfect time! I've been on the hunt for a great planner for the year ahead. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome! I love printables. I will definitely be looking into this planner to keep organized.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am always looking for a good planner and I do love printable!

    Nicole // Chronicling Home

    ReplyDelete